Saturday, February 19, 2011

post updates

So there's a couple things I've mentioned but haven't given up an update for. So here we go:
1. Photography Challenge
This challenge is proving to be really...challenging. Bad pun, I know. But seriously, it's really difficult to take a decent picture every day. I must admit that I haven't stayed on top of it, but I have made an effort. Time to step up my efforts! All my photography is viewable on my Facebook page under the photo album named "Amateur Shots."

2. Band Interview(s)
I mentioned that I would be getting an interview with Adam Pasion of the Adam Pasion Band/Briertone. I'm pleased to announce that I finally did get the interview and it's in the editing process, which will be finished by the end of next week. I'm also in the midst of setting up an interview with the Honey Trees and PK so stay tuned! There may also be a surprise announcement...

No comments:

Post a Comment